Sunday, December 31, 2006
I will try this one last time for 2006. The sermon from Dr. Miller was great today. Really gave me some things to set as goals. One is to read and memorise more of the word. Many changes this past year and I am sure many more to come in the new year. God is an awsome God and it has been exciting to see his hand in all that has happened this year. I am really enjoying being a potter and the time making things in the clay. My prayer is that the Lord will present times to share his love and what he has done for me to people who come by the store. I am thankful for many things. Family, to be married to the love of my life, special freinds like C and D. You know who you are. My health and the change of heart in my mom. While baby steps they are still steps in the right direction. Only God knows for sure her heart. The healing of Mike's dad's hip and his continued recovery and good health at 90. That his mom is mobile and happy most of the time. My wish list for 2007 is a local church family, more time with J and D and C. Continued good health and to have a servants heart. To share the Lord daily. May the word see the Lord in my life everyday.
Comments:
<< Home
I am so thankful for you and look forward to getting to know you even more in the new year and beyond!
Love, C
Post a Comment
Love, C
<< Home
